The Sites include www.nahteava.com and additional websites or mobile applications produced and managed by Nahteava.
- The information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we share information; and
- The choices we offer.
Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Sites. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address and email address);
- Your company
- Your IP address; and
- Other personal information.
Information Usage and Disclosure
Nahteava collects personal information from you when you request information from Nahteava and/or supply, information through the Sites, such as when you fill out a subscription form or consulting expertise inquiry, opt in to receive emails from Nahteava, agree to participate in surveys, or apply for a position at Natheava.
- Nahteava will use your personal information to fulfil your request, provide you with the information you requested and/or send you marketing communications. If you have applied for a job at Nahteava, your data will be processed for the purposes of evaluating and processing your application for the position to which you have applied. We may also use your information to analyze and improve our recruiting and onboarding processes as well as to communicate with you about Nahteava events and to send you publications that we think may be of interest to you.
- We may collect your personally identifiable information and may disclose such information to third party service providers in aggregate for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to build and maintain relationships, evaluate, and improve our services, provide client services and support.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties that provide applications, background checks, data processing, IT services, marketing services, or support to us and help run and manage our IT systems. For example, service providers of information technology, cloud-based software-as-a-service providers, website hosting and management, data back-up, security, and storage services.
- We may share your personally identifiable information when we engage auditors and other professional advisors, for example, law firms, as necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights and obtain advice in connection with the running of our business. We also have several business insurance policies in place, and we may need to share personal information with the insurer, for example, in the event of a claim.
When we share information with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place as appropriate to protect the information and to comply with our information protection, confidentiality, and security standards.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information as necessary in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or capital.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
The “help” section of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies, and how to disable or delete cookies altogether.
If you choose to disable cookies, certain functionalities of our Sites might not work.
Analytics and Conversion Tracking
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all Sites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Sites.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access the Sites or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Sites, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Sites, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
Your Disclosures in Blogs and Other Social Media
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Sites or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. Nahteava is not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users publicly disclose in any such forums on the Sites.
The Sites are not designed for or directed at children 16 years of age or younger. Nahteava, does not intentionally collect or maintain personal information about anyone under the age of 16, and requests that no such information be submitted to us.
Links to Third Party Sites
All unsubscribe or opt-out requests may be made by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the relevant email. If you would like to update or correct any personally identifiable information that you have provided to us, please contact us by completing our general contact form.
Please do not send us any information you do not wish Nahteava to use.
No Rights of Third Parties